We are incredibly proud of our school. Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2010.
Click here to view our Ofsted 2010 Report
Click here to view St Catherine of Siena Catholic Primary School's Ofsted Page
Our last Section 48 Religious Inspection from the Diocesan Education Service was in October 2021, where we were judged to be a good Catholic school.
Some of the key findings of the report include:
- All members of the school community have a deep understanding of the mission of the school, to live, learn and grow in God's love, and are committed to living out this mission.
- There is a clear sense of community in which every child is valued.
- Pupils are happy and confident and are supported well pastorally.
- Prayer is central to the life of the school and staff are excellent role models in this area.
- Religious Education books are of high standard, and pupils are proud of their work.
- Pupils participate enthusastically in Collective Worship and understand its importance.
Click here to read the full report.