10. How does the school know that the support has made a difference?
- As part of the ASSESS - PLAN - DO - REVIEW process it ensures that each child's progress is reviewed every term (or more frequently if necessary)
- St Catherine's moniter SEN pupils' progress using Birmingham Local Authority Language and Literacy Continuums (Reading, Writing and Speaking & Listening)
- All children will have a review meeting to assess the current provision and to consider what is and what is not working.
- If a child is not making expected progress against their targets then a different form of provision will be agreed with class teacher, parents and SENCO (and any outside agencies when appropriate)