8. How will the curriculum and school environment be matched to my child's needs?
- The first stage of SEN Support is in the form of Quality First Teaching which means that the class teacher will plan lessons that are accessible to all pupils.
- The class teacher will adapt lesson planning and teaching to match your child's special educational needs and/or disability.
- It may be appropriate to adopt different strategies or resources and adapt outcomes to meet your child's learning needs.
- Additional specialist advice is sought when appropriate and, if necessary, accessibility aids and technology may be used to support your child's learning.