6. How will the school let me know if my child has additional needs?

  • If school are concerned about a child's progress and believe that they may have a special educational need then the class teacher or SENCO will contact you.


  • A meeting will be arranged with parents'carers to discuss school's concerns and to agree on what to do next. (See the flow chart for 'What do I do if I am concerned about my child's progress and they think they might have a special educational needs?')

Click here to go back to SEN FAQ